Saturday 19 December 2009

Welcome to Psyche4Success


I thought I would separate the blog I was writing for the Race Across America and Triathlon and start blogging about Performance Psychology and Mental Skills Training in both the Sporting and Business contexts. This blog will outline key areas where you can make improvements in your thinking that will positively affect the way you run you life, and thus set you up for success. It is up to all of us to reach for the stars and set challenges and goals that are achievable and challenging. This blog is designed to do just that and to help you on your way. There will be times when I will link my other blog as there will be a reasonable degree of overlap in some of the subject areas.

I hope you enjoy the Applied Nature of the Blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Look forward to reading more. And remember, if you reach for the moon, and fail, you will always be amongst the stars"

    ReplyDelete